problem with the licenses buying

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

Oleg
Site Admin

Re: problem with the licenses buying

Post by Oleg »

Hello.

Your payment was not yet cleared by PayPal (most likely they have not got your funds yet) due to an insufficient or blocked funds on your card.

Or, if you have used any other payment method, the funds might not have been credited yet to PayPal, so license is not issued for your purchase. Some users make an order with "eCheck" and never actually pay, so no license is sent to the customer until funds are actually credited to my PayPal account.

I have re-added platform ID onto your web account with new trial license, so you can try to use it in a meanwhile. Mind to assign password onto your platform ID as trial license can only be installed in automatic mode.

Also, I have sent a request to PayPal to clear the situation with your transaction as it takes too long to be processed.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Have you got your receipt from PayPal after purchase? What was your payment method - can you check whether you were debited or not?
medo

Post by medo »

i actually didn't receive any thing just an email and i payes with my visa without loging into my paypal account so im calling them to know if will they complete the payment or you can after that cacncel the invoice and i will try to pay again with my paypal account logged in
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

This is not an invoice, I do see your payment (transaction) but the status of transaction is still "Pending" and no funds were sent to my account. Take a look at transaction history on your Visa card - was it debited or there is a hold on funds associated with this transaction?

I have never seen pending payment when purchase is made via debit/credit card. In some cases PayPal does put a payment on hold to check transaction (as a security measure), but they always send a respective e-mail that "transaction is currently on hold, do not send goods/services until we clear the payment". There were no any notification from PayPal related to your payment and they provided no info in customer support other than that "on successful transaction customer gets a confirmation from PayPal and can request for details/status on his end". That's what I was told yesterday in chat.
medeirosfot

Post by medeirosfot »

Ola estou com problemas na validação, paguei por boleto bancario em moedas de meu pais, porem este boleto vence hoje e ate agora nada de resposta sobre a licença ou algo do tipo, o boleto foi pago assim que foi emitido porem por conta do final de semana nao tenha gerado debito.
O pagamento foi realizado via SafetyPay por meio do Banco ITAU br.

Se necessário tenho o comprovante de pagamento!
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Once your payment is processed, you get a confirmation e-mail from PayPal (if you have paid via PayPal's "Pay now" or "Debit/Credit card" buttons, or from BMT Micro Inc. (if you have paid at BMT Micro Inc. website). I can not assist unless payment was processed and I get an associated purchase confirmation from PayPal or BMT Micro. Actually, these confirmations are processed automatically and license is issued onto customer's web account.

There are no other payment options available and I am completely unaware on what SafetyPay and how was it ever used to make a purchase of ZModeler license.

Have you made a purchase at ZModeler's web account and got a confirmation from PayPal or BMT Micro?