Hi, is it possible to get new platform id?

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

1VOO

Post by 1VOO »

my username : 1VOO1
platform id : HF9B9-9N

thanks
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: Hi, is it possible to get new platform id?

Post by Oleg »

No, it is not possible to get a new platform ID for your computer. Platform ID will change if you change a computer or upgrade hardware (e.g. change the mainboard).

It is possible to have the same ID as another user, in such a case trial license will be given to the first user of such an ID only. In your case - there are no other users with ID "HF9B9-9N", your ID was created on March 11th and used its trial license already. Consider purchasing paid license if you wish to use ZModeler.

Post by Guest »

Oleg wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 12:29 am No, it is not possible to get a new platform ID for your computer. Platform ID will change if you change a computer or upgrade hardware (e.g. change the mainboard).

It is possible to have the same ID as another user, in such a case trial license will be given to the first user of such an ID only. In your case - there are no other users with ID "HF9B9-9N", your ID was created on March 11th and used its trial license already. Consider purchasing paid license if you wish to use ZModeler.
where can i buy it and how to activate that bought licension please
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

In your web account, there is a button on the left side "Buy license". There you scroll the "Terms and conditions" page to the bottom, accept terms and conditions. Then specify your region and desired license duration to get a "Buy now" button.

You activate license in web account on "My licenses" page.

Then assign password like 123456 onto your platform ID on "My computers" page. Run Zmodeler, specify your account name and platform password 123456 on "Account Setup" page, press OK and restart ZModeler as Administrator.
jonny cortez

Post by jonny cortez »

can i get a new id plz
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

jonny cortez wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:31 pm can i get a new id plz
You can't get a new ID unless you get a new computer. What is wrong with your platform ID ?
wolvherin78

Post by wolvherin78 »

I tried to remove the license since I could not activate it. I wanted to try to recreate the license, but my Hardware ID no longer associates me, i cannot change the computer, it is less than a year old, how can I solve the problem?
I wanted to buy the license, but so I can't enable it on my computer anymore
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Hello.

Platform ID is not something you can chose or change. The ID you see in ZModeler is the one you can use in your web account. Removing platform ID from web account will always delete its trial license and this platform ID will never get a trial license again.