Invalid fixup, address is neither virtual nor physical (name.ydr)

GTA:V Modding with ZModeler3 discussion.
Sxprk

Invalid fixup, address is neither virtual nor physical (name.ydr)

Post by Sxprk »

Ripping my hair out with this one, Ran out of ideas on how to fix this. Had it with a few props as of late never used to get it so I have no idea what I'm doing wrong, I must be doing something wrong because it started happening after I came back from a break away from it. So any advice greatly appreciated, This is for a prop. Happens when I spawn it in game. I don't think my hierarchy is wrong?
Attachments
hierarchy.png
image (1).png
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: Invalid fixup, address is neither virtual nor physical (name.ydr)

Post by Oleg »

are you able to import an exported model back to ZModeler? does it look the same (including hierarchy)? Do you have "Skeletal" option toggled on export? (looks like it should not be toggled given the hierarchy you have).
Sxprk

Post by Sxprk »

Oleg wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 12:24 pm are you able to import an exported model back to ZModeler? does it look the same (including hierarchy)? Do you have "Skeletal" option toggled on export? (looks like it should not be toggled given the hierarchy you have).
Yeah I'm able to import it back in, Hierarchy is the same. Skeletal option is turned off.
Sxprk

Post by Sxprk »

Oleg wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 12:24 pm are you able to import an exported model back to ZModeler? does it look the same (including hierarchy)? Do you have "Skeletal" option toggled on export? (looks like it should not be toggled given the hierarchy you have).
Do you have any further advice with this, I'm still having the issue and it's really frustrating.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

what happens if you remove .COL object from scene? Does it load fine then?
If by any chance we could have this error report to include the location of the address that it considers as bad, this would help me a lot. There are hundreds of addresses inside a .ydr file and I can't say what is wrong until I know which of these addresses confuses the game...

P.S. what does it saves when you use "Save information" button?
Sxprk

Post by Sxprk »

Oleg wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 7:39 am what happens if you remove .COL object from scene? Does it load fine then?
If by any chance we could have this error report to include the location of the address that it considers as bad, this would help me a lot. There are hundreds of addresses inside a .ydr file and I can't say what is wrong until I know which of these addresses confuses the game...

P.S. what does it saves when you use "Save information" button?
Yes, It loads fine there weirdly. It only crashes with the collision.
I've provided the crash log, Hopefully this helps you.
Attachments
crash log.png
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Add a user-defined property "BVH" with value 1 on collision object and export again. Does something change?
Sxprk

Post by Sxprk »

Oleg wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 11:33 am Add a user-defined property "BVH" with value 1 on collision object and export again. Does something change?
No change, Still crashed. The prop seems to work fine without the collisions so its definitley something with that.