Platform Not Found. Wrong account name or misspell in ID?

Troubleshooting and guides for managing your ZModeler3 account and licenses.

Moderator: Oleg

brweber15

Platform Not Found. Wrong account name or misspell in ID?

Post by brweber15 »

I tried to update my Zmod to version 1230 and now it won't allow my Platform ID to be added back onto my account and I am unable to use Zmod as a result
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: Platform Not Found. Wrong account name or misspell in ID?

Post by Oleg »

Upgrade to ZModeler 3.3.0.1230 has nothing to do with platform ID in your web account. The only thing to change is a validation key you apply after installing license key. When online access for platform ID is configured, nothing changes at all - ZModeler will download and validate license key automatically.

What is the platform ID you have an issue with? I can see only one platform ID on your web account and it already runs ZModeler 3.3.0.1230.
brweber15

Post by brweber15 »

I got it to finally recognize the platform ID and it seems to validate. HOWEVER every time it validates it tells me to restart Zmod and I am unable to open any projects I have saved
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

The license key has not been saved to the hard drive.
I advise to move ZModeler folder from a system drive to another drive if possible. Make sure to run ZModeler as Administrator. Also, if you see a green down-arrow icon in the bottom of ZModeler window - press it to let ZModeler download updates.