Verification Failed

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

AlvinA_kr

Problems validation

Post by AlvinA_kr »

I got a problem, do i need to save the "platform password" on the web?, i dont really do not know how to do, every time i try there is "wrong password"
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: Verification Failed

Post by Oleg »

The password you specify in ZModeler is the one you assign on "My computers" page in web account.
Mind to give ZModeler at least 5-7 seconds after shutdown before starting it again.
PeakSwifterjet

Post by PeakSwifterjet »

Every time i try to use my license verification key i go to zmod and it says that it failed then i restart my pc and i still says failed i even revoked it and retried it on buile 3.3.0 (1230)
alphastr_kee

Activation of License Failed

Post by alphastr_kee »

Hello, my previous license had expired so I had purchased a new license 5/4/23 MST. However, upon attempting to activate my license, I am greeted by a message (which is shown in the imgur link below) and then am automatically logged out.

https://imgur.com/a/VReY4xD

I was wondering whether my license could get reset or if I could get some sort of support so that I can actually activate my license? Thank

My actual username is alphastr_ke if the support team needs it for verification reasons, I cannot access my actual account on the forums due to forgetting my password and the password reset email system doesn't work.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Give it a try again today. It should work fine now.