PlatformID already in use

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

ImaBestAlt2

Re: PlatformID already in use

Post by ImaBestAlt2 »

This is also happening with me
Platform ID: ZRLNT-LF
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

ImaBestAlt2 wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 11:15 am This is also happening with me
Platform ID: ZRLNT-LF
Added platform ID onto your account.
Jbm1223

Post by Jbm1223 »

I can’t get the free trial made two account and neither of them worked is there a way for me to get the free trial or not
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Jbm1223 wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 1:26 pm I can’t get the free trial made two account and neither of them worked is there a way for me to get the free trial or not
I was able to find just one account - "JBM1223". What is the platform ID you have problems with?
Jbm1223

Post by Jbm1223 »

My platform ID is HUR8L-YC I made two account because the firs would not let sign in the second one did but then when I put the IID in it said it was in use but I had never put it in to get the free trial is there a way for me to get the free trial still
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Added platform onto your account. mind to assign password onto your platform ID. specify your account name in ZModeler alongside with platform password and restart ZModeler.
deerman

Post by deerman »

[quote=Jbm1223 post_id=67859 time=1668555608 user_id=1]
My platform ID is HUR8L-YC I made two account because the firs would not let sign in the second one did but then when I put the IID in it said it was in use but I had never put it in to get the free trial is there a way for me to get the free trial still
[/quote]hey my platform id is saying already in use because i had a account and i came home and got on to my account gone and i made a new one and now i cant use my free trial anymore because my account had got delated
deerman

Re: PlatformID already in use platform id is hzb8h-9w

Post by deerman »

my platform id says in use already when i lost my account because it said zmod account delated it and i had 8 days left on my free trial and now i cant get in my account and i cant us it on my new account and i want my free trial back plsssss my
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Your platform ID "HUR8L-YC" was created on November 15th and have been using trial license (last activity of platform ID on license server is November 19th). Given that, the platform was able to use trial license for about 7-8 days out of 15 days of trial. I can't give you new trial license, but I can add extra 8 days to the paid license. If you get any paid license for your platform ID, write me back before activating license, I'll add extra 8 days.

Your platform ID is on web account JBM1223.
However, it is allowed to add platform ID onto any account (you can create a new one if you can't get logged into your old account). On attempt to add platform ID a message will appear - just press "Add" button there, platform ID will be added.
hutter1991

Post by hutter1991 »

my HBA8F-TX

hif my platfrom ID is outdated can i get a new free trail or do i have to buy ?
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

You have used your trial license on another account already. So, to continue using ZModeler you need a paid license.
Lisa

Post by Lisa »

My platform id is: 9V94E-UZ
Can i get the free trial. It says this platformid is already in use..
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Lisa wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 1:12 pm My platform id is: 9V94E-UZ
Can i get the free trial. It says this platformid is already in use..
Added platform ID onto your account. Mind to assign password onto your platform ID and specify this password alongside with your account name in ZModeler on "Account Setup" page.
Lisa

Post by Lisa »

It says this when I want to load my vehicle
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

The topmost error about corrupt data is either empty file or externally alternated model file. ZModeler will not import such a file (either pick original game file or a file that was not alternated). For example, tutorials that shows how to "unlock" models with CodeWalker will produce corrupt files that ZModeler will not be importing.

The set of errors related to missing textures can be resolved by extracting vehshare.ytd, vehshare_work.ytd and vehshare_truck.ytd files into some folder and specify these files among "Preload texture packs" on import. Alternatively, you can unpack all textures from these files using OpenIV into some folder (e.g. D:\Modding\GTA5\share) and specify this folder in ZModeler's Settings window on Services->Textures page using "Add path..." button. Once you add this path (toggle it, so ZModeler will always use it when searching for textures even after restart).
IvanD2006

Post by IvanD2006 »

it shows that my platform id is already in use but this is my first time using zmodeler
i dont know what to do since no one that i know has ever encountered this issue
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

specify your account name and platform ID, I'll check it up.
Platform IDs are not absolutely unique, so it happens from time to time that IDs on different computers match.
IvanD2006

Post by IvanD2006 »

my platform id is ZGBW4-**
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Added platform ID onto your account.
IvanD2006

Post by IvanD2006 »

now it wont let me use zmodeler for some reason
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

assign password onto your platform ID in web account on "My computers" page. Specify this password alongside with your account name in ZModeler on "Account Setup" page. Restart ZModeler as Administrator.

Once you see in web account on My computers page info of your platform ID with "Last activity: 25th December", then you've set everything up properly. If you see "Last activity: Never", then your setup is wrong. The password is likely mismatching. Or and ID has a misspell.

Once setup is correct, activate license and restart ZModeler - it will download license key automatically.

Do not activate license until platform's "Last activity" changes from "Never" to correct date.
Cleetus

Post by Cleetus »

Platform ID: Z3RD2-LM
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Cleetus wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:05 pm Platform ID: Z3RD2-LM
added platform onto your account
JuvenalAnaya

platform not found (banned account)

Post by JuvenalAnaya »

I bought a key for the first time and tried to activate it and i couldn't everything on my account seemed fine but i think its banned i go on Zmodeler and put in my account to try to validate the key and it doesnt let me. it says (Platform not found. Wrong account name or misspell in ID?) but i login online with the same info and it works just fine what can I do? my Platform ID is : 9SHT7-8H Thanks hope to hear back
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

You log in to your web account with your account password. In ZModeler you specify your platform password, the one you assign on "My computers" page. I advise to refresh platform password both in web account an in ZModeler. Then restart ZModeler as administrator.