annoying Acount validation failed

Troubleshooting and guides for managing your ZModeler3 account and licenses.

Moderator: Oleg

unigirl72

annoying Acount validation failed

Post by unigirl72 »

Last 2 days i have tried to validate key. I have 20+ days left on my paid account and also had a 15 day trial. I have tried validating and also revoking oppisite license to try other. nothing works in the last few days. This is absolutely ridiculous and unnessary. My platform Id did change i think due to a bios update but i did enter the new one and it still does not work and I did do it right. please fix this. my account is under witchy84.
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: annoying Acount validation failed

Post by Oleg »

Make sure the platform ID you have in web account is exactly the one you see in ZModeler.
Assign password 123456 onto your platform ID in web account on "My computers" page.

Run ZModeler as Administrator, open "Account Setup" page, specify your account name witchy84 and platform password 123456. Press OK and restart ZModeler as Administrator. Your new license key should get downloaded and validated automatically.

Your paid license is currently paused, you should get trial license installed first to ensure everything works fine.
unigirl72

Post by unigirl72 »

it is correct I tried both. It fails every time, also changed password, still fails
unigirl72

Post by unigirl72 »

It also says last activity never when I have tried to re-enter info multiple times i also get "servers failed" a lot. I have no firewall enabled. Makes no sense, everything on my end is right.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

if you get any error when assigning password in web account, you should log out and log in again.
I can not see any activity of your platform ID too, even with wrong password, there is no attempt to connect to license server.
unigirl72

Post by unigirl72 »

thanks works now, weird