Why can I not post anything on ZM3 forum?

Discuss ZModeler 1 series issues here, ask for help and help others to become advanced users

Moderator: Oleg

DugiHowser

Why can I not post anything on ZM3 forum?

Post by DugiHowser »

Hello,
I was trying to post a question on the ZM3 general discussion thread however I do not have permissions to do so. I am a registered user. Is there another registration that I am not aware of to post on that forum?
Thank you
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: Why can I not post anything on ZM3 forum?

Post by Oleg »

Your forum account is not bind to your ZModeler3 account. Once you bind it on Settings page of your ZModeler3 web account, you will gain permission to post in ZModeler3 forum section.

The "Bugs report" forum section has no restrictions so you can post there.
DugiHowser

Post by DugiHowser »

Stupid question but how do I bind my forum account to my ZM3 account? Also, can I bind more than one ZM account. I also have ZM2.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Nevermind, I've updated your forum account to have posting permission to other forum sections.
DugiHowser

Post by DugiHowser »

Oleg wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:24 am Nevermind, I've updated your forum account to have posting permission to other forum sections.
Thank you so much!
zmod1user

Post by zmod1user »

Hmm, I have only used Zanoza Modeler 1 on Windows xp.

So I have never used this version, but since my files I have, what few I have left, were for Mafia, or Vice city and San Andreas never used Zanoza Modeler 2, since that file was done for me on GTA forums by somebody back nine years ago now. I wouldn't need zanoza Modeler 3, as the files I created were only made for old games, the meshes aren't that aligned or good.

Does this mean, for those who may want to get a copy of this program, they need a license to use it for full use, and the forum is only used by members of the program.

When my hardware stops, or I discard it, GX270 pentium 4, and Dimension 4600 pentium 4, so either or both, that is pretty much over for all of this in any use. I haven't used zanoza in a year, but before that was ten years ago.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

When you attach your forum username to your ZModeler3 web account, your nickname will get blue color and you will be able to post in any ZModeler3 forum section.

ZModeler3 can open ZModeler2 .z3d files, so if you have used ZModeler2 for your projects, you can save files there as .z3d and open them in ZModeler3.

If you have used ZModeler1, you can save .z3d file there too and "File->Import" it in ZModeler3.

ZModeler3 is a paid solution, it can open/import/export with license key installed only. When no license key installed, ZModeler can save scene only. Trial license and paid license are equivalent, the trial key is for 14 days only. You can get a trial license for your computer when you create a web account and add your computer ID there. The computer ID (platform ID) is shown in ZModeler's "License Information" window.

ZModeler3 is pretty heavy and might not work on some hardware. It uses DirectX 9 and requires at least Windows 7. These all are outdated, so I assume you have these (or better) on your computer.
Tharn

Post by Tharn »

Where in my web account can I link my forum account? I may be retarded but I do not see such option anywhere. Also, my email says (verify pending) but I never got a confirmation email.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

I've updated your forum account, you should be able to post in ZM3 forum now.