Accidental Blacklist

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

AstroLiam

Accidental Blacklist

Post by AstroLiam »

I was having issues redeeming my free trial on my account, the validation key never showed up when I held shift with the license key on my clipboard.

While I was trying to fix the problem I ended up blacklisting my device and losing my trial.

Platform ID: HU25Y-62
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: Accidental Blacklist

Post by Oleg »

Hello.
You have used your trial license already, your platform ID "HU25Y-62" was created a long time ago.
You are free to add this platform onto your account and install a paid license, it will work fine.

Post by Guest »

My problem now is zmodeler won't open. It shows in task manger for 2 seconds.
AstroLiam

Post by AstroLiam »

Sorry wasn't logged in
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

unpack ZModeler files again into a different folder. Mind to run ZModeler as Administrator. Reboot your PC, may be another zmodeler3.exe process has jammed running.
AstroLiam

Post by AstroLiam »

Do you know how to try and find the old ones?
AstroLiam

Post by AstroLiam »

Is there anything i need on my PC. Like Visual Studio or anything else??
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

In general, no. All ZModeler3 versions are compiled with the same visual studio 2017 packages and does not require any additional tools to be installed. The most important libraries (and some that are not part of redistributive packages) are included with ZModeler. Also, if ZModeler has ever started on your computer, then the problem is not in missing libraries - something is wrong with application configuration or its files. In most of cases reinstalling into a different folder and running as administrator could solve the problem. In rare cases deleting "NetworkServices.zms" file from "services" folder of ZModeler can help too (when application crashes at startup).

Also, with a new installation, do you see a setup window with "Pick rendering device"? or only a logo splashes and nothing else?

Note, ZModeler will not start on virtual PC, you need a physical installation of Microsoft Windows. Any emulations on Mac or Linux will not work for ZModeler.
AstroLiam

Post by AstroLiam »

It does not even start. I see it in Task Manager for around 2 seconds and then its gone. I have tried running it with admin. However, for some odd reason, it will start every once and a while.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

it is advised to redownload ZModeler from the web site and unpack it into another folder (perfectly on drive D:, not on system drive).
AstroLiam

Post by AstroLiam »

Still not working
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

There's nothing I could suggest other than tune the environment you run ZModeler on: toggle off antivirus and/or disable other services. Also, try 32-bit version of ZModeler, may be it will run fine.
BlueDragon4279

Post by BlueDragon4279 »

when I went to add a platform ID it created 2 and I deleted 1 of them and now it is blacklisted. I was trying to get the free trail someone help please
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

@BlueDragon4279, added your platform ID with trial license.
cheekymonkeyboii

Post by cheekymonkeyboii »

I accidentaly deleted my first one and made another account and clicked noticed and I can't get my licesne back can anyone help anyway because now I can't get my license
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

I've restored your platform ID. Assign password onto it again, as it has no password currently. Activate license again so ZModeler can download license key.
MamadEsFak

Post by MamadEsFak »

i accidentally blacklisted my platform, now i cant get any free licence, can someone give me some help about this?
platform id : 9TMPW-7R
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

I've restored your platform ID on your account.
sieunhan13579

Post by sieunhan13579 »

i accidentally blacklisted my platform, now i cant get any free licence, can someone give me some help about this?
platform id : ZDX6D-P2
sieunhan13579

Post by sieunhan13579 »

[quote=Oleg post_id=66959 time=1656760968 user_id=2]
I've restored your platform ID on your account.
[/quote]

platform id : ZDX6D-P2
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

You can add this platform ID again now onto your account.
SFighters

Post by SFighters »

hello i was wondering is there any way to have my platform id unblacklisted so that i may purchase the free trial? my platform id is ZVEEJ-92.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

SFighters wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 3:26 am hello i was wondering is there any way to have my platform id unblacklisted so that i may purchase the free trial? my platform id is ZVEEJ-92.
Hello.
In Novermber 2021 you have refunded paid license after using it completely. Beside the refunded amount I was charged by PayPal a dispute fee. Your platform ID is permanently banned, you are not allowed to use ZModeler anymore.
Komban_pc123

Post by Komban_pc123 »

Accidentally blacklisted my ac
Komban_pc1234

Post by Komban_pc1234 »

when I went to add a platform ID it created 2 and I deleted 1 of them and now it is blacklisted. I was trying to get the free trail someone help please Platform Id HYC6B-8S