Unable to Locate Credit Card Payment

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

OFFICERJAKE8

Unable to Locate Credit Card Payment

Post by OFFICERJAKE8 »

When I go to purchase a license under the "Buy License" tab, there is no option for credit card payment after selecting my region and license period. The only thing that shows up is a link to Paypal. But even when I click on the Paypal link, it shows an error stating "We couldn't complete your payment for you. To get your payments working again, check your account or contact us." When I return to merchant, it shows that the license status is pending and the transaction is N/A. I have bought licenses in the past using my credit card before and have never run into this issue. Please help me out with this, thank you.
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: Unable to Locate Credit Card Payment

Post by Oleg »

You can pick "Europe" region to pay with Credit Card.
Lusas

Post by Lusas »

But i'm not in Europe region. Wouldn't there be a conflict between the payment region and my current region when making the payment, and result in failed payment?download gb whatsapp
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

All payments are processed by PayPal. Regardless of selection you specify in "location / residence", PayPal will determine your location and available payment methods to show respective buttons. In most of cases, you should see debit/credit card button too. However, if you do not see it, PayPal determined this payment method as unavailable for your location.

The only way to override this is to specify "Turkey" as your region and make a payment at BMT Micro Inc. website - they have a plenty of payment methods. PayPal is not available in Turkey at all, so the alternative payment processing company is used.