Can't Verify my Email

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

Gashi-UNVERIFIED

Can't Verify my Email

Post by Gashi-UNVERIFIED »

Hey, i can't verify my email because there isn't a single mail not even in the Spamfolder. I use GMX.Net

Greetz

Gashimodder
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: Can't Verify my Email

Post by Oleg »

try different mailbox.

e-mails from @zmodeler2.com and @zmodeler3.com could take pretty long to be sent or delivered. sometimes it might take several hours.

if you can't activate ZModeler3 account, you have a 'bell' icon next to e-mail field, so administrator can verify and activate your account manually.
Gashi-UNVERIFIED

Post by Gashi-UNVERIFIED »

Hey Oleg, i meant my Forum Account, which i created today. The Registering of Zmod 3 was easy.

Thanks

Forumname: Gashimodder
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

activated.
Shaail.29

Re: Can't Verify my Email and purchase is still pending

Post by Shaail.29 »

Its been 24hrs and still the order is showing pending and I haven't received any mail of verification, I also tried changing the password but still, it is not showing any mail. Please help me out!
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

I can't find your forum user account to activate. There are no other e-mails than forum activation.
Your ZModeler account has two orders, the deleted one and the active/pending one. None of these orders have been paid as I can't find transaction associated with any of these orders. If you did paid for license, contact me via e-mail and specify your payment details like transaction ID.
SOLER__

Post by SOLER__ »

CREE MI CUENTA HACE UNOS DIAS Y NO ME LLEGA EL CORREO PARA PODER VERIFICARLA, ALGUIEN SABE PORQUE??
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

what is the forum account name you haven't got activation e-mail for?

ZModeler web account does not require activation/verification. It is active after creation.