GTA4 WFT Export discussion

GTA San Andreas and GTA Vice City discussion.

Moderator: Oleg

Neos7

Post by Neos7 »

thanks oleg i can't reset to parent the ax of the wheels collision if i enable d the keep object it always move the obejct too
Pachol5501

Fiat 125p

Post by Pachol5501 »

Hi. I have some problems with export polish fiat125p from .z3d to .wft file. Can u help me??

You can download here .z3d file and textures in PNG
Boomel

Post by Boomel »

To nie taka prosta sprawa po prostu wczytać model do zmodelera i eksportować.Musisz go odpowiednio przygotować, oteksturować itp itd.Ściagnij sobie paczkę przykładowych wozów z http://www.zmodeler2.com/files/example/ ... esPack.rar

Wczytaj plik schafter i zobacz jakie nazewnictwo mają poszczególne części karoserii.Innymi słowy musisz dostować samochód do takiego poziomu jaki ma ten model z tego linku co CI podalem.Więcej znajdziesz tutaj:
http://forum.zmodeler2.com/viewtopic.php?t=3887
Masz tu dodatkowo 3 działy jak wymodelować działający wóz.Powodzenia.

Sorry for different language.I tried to explain my friend from Poland how much work he has to do if he want to see his FIAT in game :D

Chasez I'm waiting for your response..Check PM.
Art.G.

Post by Art.G. »

Pachol5501,people from the other forum(PlayGround) are working on the same model(russian VAZ 2105) :D
It's very good that many people are working on new models for gta iv 8)

Good luck boys!
:D

Post by Guest »

Huh, our car, Subaru Impreza, is released )))) all works done. Screen (click him ;D):
Chasez
Beginner

Post by Chasez »

yeah it's great but hail to the king Oleg for giving us the import/export filter. Oleg, you're the man ;)
LeX91

Post by LeX91 »

Oleg thanks for the filter, we thanked him in the Readme ))) We are waiting the final version, with fixed bugs and a good lesson of the creation of materials ) Because it was difficult to work with the materials, and without the ability to edit their properties, such as reflection
Neos7

Post by Neos7 »

Great job Tom!!i am going to release the supra too :D
MakcenD

Post by MakcenD »

Я никак не могу разобраться с текстурами почему мне пишет Why i have this message in zmodeler?
Performing autosave to "d:\documents and settings\admin\рабочий стол\заноза/Autosave/schafter_autosave1.z3d"
Using texture "vehicle_genericmud_car" which doesn't suit settings for shader "gta_vehicle_paint2".
Using texture "vehicle_genericmud_car" which doesn't suit settings for shader "gta_vehicle_paint2".
Using texture "body white" which doesn't suit settings for shader "gta_vehicle_paint3".
Using texture "body white" which doesn't suit settings for shader "gta_vehicle_paint3".
Missing shader configuration for shader "gta_vehicle_Default Material" in material "Default Material". Defaulting to "gta_default".
Missing shader configuration for shader "gta_vehicle_seat" in material "seat ". Defaulting to "gta_default".
Missing shader configuration for shader "gta_vehicle_salon" in material "salon". Defaulting to "gta_default".
Missing shader configuration for shader "gta_vehicle_carpet" in material "carpet". Defaulting to "gta_default".
Missing shader configuration for shader "gta_vehicle_trunc" in material "trunc". Defaulting to "gta_default".
Missing shader configuration for shader "gta_vehicle_digits" in material "digits". Defaulting to "gta_default".
Missing shader configuration for shader "gta_vehicle_rim" in material "rim ". Defaulting to "gta_default".
Missing shader configuration for shader "gta_vehicle_engine" in material "engine ". Defaulting to "gta_default".
Missing shader configuration for shader "gta_vehicle_under" in material "under". Defaulting to "gta_default".
Missing shader configuration for shader "gta_vehicle_under2" in material "under2 ". Defaulting to "gta_default".
Missing shader configuration for shader "gta_vehicle_brake" in material "brake". Defaulting to "gta_default".
Missing shader configuration for shader "gta_vehicle_brake2" in material "brake2". Defaulting to "gta_default".
почему не найдена конфигурация, что я делаю неправильно?
what;s wrong? help me please :)
Neos7

Post by Neos7 »

material are not ok read the material discussion
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Using texture "AAA" which doesn't suit settings for shader "BBB". means that certain texture slot configuration does not perfectly matches according texture slot for shader BBB. For example, texture refers to UV#1, while shader needs UV#2; or texture uses apply method "Low-level additive" while "Mix with previouse" is required, or some other small mismatches can accumulate overal "mismatch level" to a critical point and this warning will appear.

Even thought it's a warning, it's still allowed to export.

Missing shader configuration for shader "gta_vehicle_AAAABBBB" means that you named material AAAABBBB, while it's not allowed. Each material name must represent a shader to use. All shaders are in GTA\pc\common\shaders\*** folders. Check this folder to see what I mean.
Last edited by Oleg on Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pachol5501

Post by Pachol5501 »

Eh. Z dwie godziny się męczyłem i nic :( Chyba dam sobie narazie z tym spokój... ale jakby ktoś chciał spróbować:

(Maybe u can export This to WFT and WTD files...)

Fiat 125p - You can download here .z3d file and textures in PNG
Last edited by Pachol5501 on Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
MakcenD

Post by MakcenD »

Thanks you oleg and Neos7
DoomBuster

Post by DoomBuster »

Good work Oleg, the filter even on beta stages works amazingly.

There is a small glitch, the rear view falls more low when you drive the car
Neos7

Post by Neos7 »

someone can explain me how to remove the bad reflectionon the tire?
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

set GTA4:BUMP 0.1 user-defined option on rim material.
Neos7

Post by Neos7 »

my tire material hasn't GTABUMP option in the user defined options i have to create it?
EmsterFan

Post by EmsterFan »

hey guys, i have a really annoying error with my convert, because i cant get it working =/
i did everything like an original gta4 car, but gta4 is just crashing and crashing...

http://rapidshare.com/files/252594649/schafter.rar.html
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

nope, it's for rims material.
Neos7

Post by Neos7 »

ok i actually have given shuts settings to the rim and and the tire has tire settings
Automan
Beginner

Post by Automan »

When it save a partial job it have errors type:
Error collectiong export data. file:GTAIVExport.cpp line:75
___ Part separation error in "wheelmesh_lf". file:GTAIVExport.cpp line:311
and the file WFT = 0 KB, losing all the work...
It is impossible to complete the work at once: How it can save a partial job?...
Neos7

Post by Neos7 »

oh automan!!come on msn :P
we can talk
MakcenD

Post by MakcenD »

Image )))
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Automan, NEVER save your work using an "Export" button! Use Save button instead!
Automan
Beginner

Post by Automan »

D'Oh!... :D