import ytf issue

Report about ZModeler2 bugs here and only here.

Moderators: Oleg, _RicH_

chris956m

import ytf issue

Post by chris956m »

Corrupted file, can not unpack data. file:gtarageimport.cpp line:321
cant seem to find a fix, all z3d. formats work except when having to import
anyideas how to fix
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: import ytf issue

Post by Oleg »

The file you are trying to import is corrupt and can crash ZModeler. It was probably made by older version of ZModeler. You should re-export your .yft files with newer version of ZModeler. Original game files should not give an error like this.
johanneshfuerth

Post by johanneshfuerth »

oleg, i have the same issue.
and i have tried A LOT of different files, all have the same issue, except the vanilla files.
the problem is that i have a bunch of mods from other people (all unlocked files, most with permission to edit and redistribute) where I want to fix small issues like missing licenseplates or faulty UV mapping so i can use them in-game.
i was able to import all of them a few days ago, but now i can't open a single one. no issues, no crashes back when it worked.
i'm very upset as i just paid for a year's license.
you must have changed something in a recent update - can't you just rollback that part to however it was before the update?
alternatively, is there any way to rollback my build number manually myself (without losing my license information)?
you have always been very helpful so I'm hopeful you'll come up with a solution...because right now it's very frustrating
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Get an update. This issue was addressed in recent update.
eddyboi

Post by eddyboi »

I have the same problem
Corrupted file, can not unpack data. file:gtarageimport.cpp line:321
Nvm, tried 4 new cars and one of them worked, how can I fix the file form being corrupted
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

get an update, none of .yft files will give you this error.
eddyboi

Post by eddyboi »

I have 3.2.1 isn't that the newest uppdate? If not how do you update?
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

you should press green down arrow in the bottom of ZModeler window (appears after few seconds after you've started ZModeler). Also, you can remove GTARage.zmf file from "Filters" folder to force ZModeler re-download GTA plugin from updates server (still need to press updates button).

It is essential to run zmodeler3.exe as Administrator, as it might not update otherwise.
Efrain

Post by Efrain »

I am having the same issue were I try to import buy it gives me the corrupted file error and I have tried it on mulitple cars and it continues to repeat the same actions.

file:///C:/Users/Efrain%20Delgado/Pictures/Capture17.PNG
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Plugin version 3.2.1.394 (as shown in Settings->Plugins->Manager for "GtaRage.zmf" file there) will not give you this error on game files and .yft files exported from ZModeler.
GSP_6909

Post by GSP_6909 »

Keep getting that same error. Tried exporting it with the newer version, got an error. Idk what is going on, the vehicle I'm using is being used by people, seen here: https://www.lcpdfr.com/downloads/gta5mo ... rked-pack/

Any help would be much appreciated. I've also got the latest version, everything is up to date.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

I see a " Model Lock : Locked" on a URL you've given. You will not be able to import this model into ZModeler.
GSP_6909

Post by GSP_6909 »

I accidentally gave you the wrong link.. Here: https://www.lcpdfr.com/downloads/dev-re ... model-v21/
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

This file is dated " December 24, 2018", quite likely it was made with a pretty old version of ZModeler and is not able to be imported into ZModeler anymore.

ZModeler can import (non-lcoked) .yft files that was made with a set of recent filter updates, something like May/June 2019 or something like that. Older files will not get imported.

As an option, you can request model author to open his .z3d file and re-export files again with recent zmodeler updates installed.
svetlinvass

Post by svetlinvass »

Oleg wrote:This file is dated " December 24, 2018", quite likely it was made with a pretty old version of ZModeler and is not able to be imported into ZModeler anymore.

ZModeler can import (non-lcoked) .yft files that was made with a set of recent filter updates, something like May/June 2019 or something like that. Older files will not get imported.

As an option, you can request model author to open his .z3d file and re-export files again with recent zmodeler updates installed.

Can we get the older version to open the files?
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

no, older versions allow to cheat and load locked models. this is not what I would like users to do.