Having difficulty creating zmodeler3.com account

ZModeler2-related discussion. General questions, howto, etc.

Moderator: Oleg

Tazling

Having difficulty creating zmodeler3.com account

Post by Tazling »

CHANGE OF QUESTION: after digging around some more I see that I did create an account 2 years ago, but have lost the password.

I've tried several times to reset the password but always got error messages (about the captcha code which I'm sure I got right, or complaining about the user Id not existing which I'm now pretty sure it does).

I just tried again to reset the lost password and thought I was getting somewhere, got referred to

https://www.zmodeler3.com/account/reset ... b48d8c2fcd

but it's a Blank White Screen! argh!

Can I just start over, please? Can someone delete all traces of account Tazling from the zmodeler3.com site (but not from the forum!) and I'll try registering all over again from scratch.///
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: Having difficulty creating zmodeler3.com account

Post by Oleg »

Your "Tazling" zmodeler3 account was pruned as there were no active licenses there for some time. You can create such an account again. As you have a forum account with the same name, you should receive a private message on forum when creating such an account. To make it possible for this PM to arrive, make sure to clear your Inbox/Outbox/SentMessages folders in your forum Private Messages section.