Resizing peds

GTA:V Modding with ZModeler3 discussion.
midmaxmg

Resizing peds

Post by midmaxmg »

Hi again,

I was wonder how to rescale a ped to make him fat. I'm not talking about the basic rescale of the "x" or "z" only, that only gets me so far, but I was wondering if I can solely focus on the abdomen and expand that as well like a beer belly.
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: Resizing peds

Post by Oleg »

I don't have any easy tool for this. probably on vertex by vertex basis only. may be selecting small groups of vertices and moving them in group, but this is still "vertex by vertex" technique.
midmaxmg

Post by midmaxmg »

Oleg wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 4:30 am I don't have any easy tool for this. probably on vertex by vertex basis only. may be selecting small groups of vertices and moving them in group, but this is still "vertex by vertex" technique.
Oh I never expected an easy way, just something different. Not that much information on this honestly. I will try the "vertex by vertex technique", thank you.
quechus13
Beginner

Post by quechus13 »

Usually in 3ds max there is a soft selection tool, unfortunately zmodeler doesn't have this so only by selecting vertices individually or by bulk and slowly smoothing everything by hand, extremely tedious and waste of time if this is for youtubers, considering that you'll probably spend hours on that.