Head model on texture bug

GTA:V Modding with ZModeler3 discussion.
TARIKGONNAGETNEWSKIN

Head model on texture bug

Post by TARIKGONNAGETNEWSKIN »

Hello excuse me i got an issue with my ped, whenever i add a new upper body, lower body or anything to my ped, the texture the rigging and all is perfect but there is some strange marks of his head on the clothing like his lips, eyes, teeth and all, how to get rid of that ?
Attachments
w.PNG
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: Head model on texture bug

Post by Oleg »

looks like some texture get missing and game uses a different texture on outfit. Game has external configuration for textures to make random ped outfit, so game might ignore your texture assignment on materials you use for ped components.
TARIKGONNAGETNEWSKIN

Post by TARIKGONNAGETNEWSKIN »

Ok thanks, do you got any idea how to fix that, i tried many solution but it's still there, it's strange
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Do you have a bump-map texture assigned on your upper/lower torso materials? When no bump-map texture assigned on export, the game will not set bump texture before rendering upper/lower torso and quite likely will use the "most recently used" bump texture jammed in texture slot. I advise to assign bump texture onto your upper/lower torso materials.

Also, what are the game shader's you use on the upper/lower torso? If you use a shader with "wrinkle", the material config requires a set of bump-mapping textures that the game will blend one to another depending on walking/running phase.