ZModeler won't import and validation keeps failing

GTA:V Modding with ZModeler3 discussion.
B0ZZ_YT

ZModeler won't import and validation keeps failing

Post by B0ZZ_YT »

I'm trying to import models from GTA V but Zmodeler won't import I got the free trial license but it isn't working. I tried to log in on the z modeler software but it wouldn't log in. Another thing is I can't even set a platform password so I can't validate my account on Zmodeler
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: ZModeler won't import and validation keeps failing

Post by Oleg »

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7529

You should assign password onto your platform ID in web account on "My computers" page.
This is the password you specify in ZModeler on "Account Setup" page.
You need to restart ZModeler after setting account details there.
You have to run ZModeler as Administrator.
B0ZZ_YT

Post by B0ZZ_YT »

i have already tried that and it didnt work it wont let me set a platform password
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

make sure ZModeler folder is not on your desktop folder; prefer a folder on drive D: if possible or at least C:\Program Files\ZModeler folder. Make sure you always run ZModeler as Administrator.

When you open "My computers" page and pick your platform ID there, the password field could be empty, it is OK. However, under it you should see "Last activity: 3rd December" or something like that. If you see "Last activity: Never", then ZModeler has never logged in to license server. Update platform passwords both in web account and in ZModeler's "Account Setup" window.

P.S. Copy your license key in web account, run ZModeler, open License Information window, press and hold Shift key for 2-3 seconds. Does your license key appear there? if it does, then messing around with password and network permissions (firewall exceptions etc.) is the only way to install license. If nothing happens when you hold Shift key with your license key being copied in advance, then it is likely you have a misspell in Platform ID in web account.