Solution Adapt_tracker2_emissive ?

GTA:V Modding with ZModeler3 discussion.
darcktretas

Solution Adapt_tracker2_emissive ?

Post by darcktretas »

I would like to know how to make Adapt_tracker2_emissive, on both sides, there is kind of a .Pbus2 meta that makes it work perfectly, it is only possible to do it as a replace, not an addon.

if anyone has any idea how to solve this.
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: Solution Adapt_tracker2_emissive ?

Post by Oleg »

exactly.
this shader requires some specific settings in vehicle metadata file. So if your mod resides on a model with "proper" metadata, the shader will work on both sides.
darcktretas

Post by darcktretas »

So, I changed the name of pbus2 from gta 5 itself, meta by meta, from Update/x64, and also Update.rpf, it just doesn't work.
I believe it's some meta that specifically pulls the Pbus2 name, thus making shader work.

within the goals. no patterns are responsible for such a call, to work oh shader. something out of the update.

Have you ever seen something like that? or any possible solution, I can give up looking for XD ?

bad :(
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

so far I know the exactly same model being exported as "buffalo2" (for example) to replace it in game will have one-side track shader operating; the same scene exported as model that has shader working natively (can't remind the name of the model), will eventually have shader working on both sides. I assume the issue has nothing to do with ZModeler and it's exported file, it's something that have to be tweaked somewhere else. :(
darcktretas

Post by darcktretas »

really, it's not a Zmodeler problem, because when I take my model and switch to Pbus2, it works perfectly. I'm going to give up looking for that goal. that makes it work.
:(
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

have you tried to put metadata from another vehicle over pbus2 metadata file and test in game? just to find out whether vehicle's metadata affects track shader?
darcktretas

Post by darcktretas »

yes, to work 100% it has to be exactly the name pbus2. if you change oh name it doesn't work
darcktretas

Post by darcktretas »

apparently these are the files, to make the h adapt vehicle_track2_emissive work.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

I doubt.
You can backup these files, then edit them and change name there. if track animation stops working, then your guess is correct. if anim will keep running fine, then your files are not related to the issue.