Animated light CARS

GTA:V Modding with ZModeler3 discussion.
bonga

Animated light CARS

Post by bonga »

I need help to learn how to made animated light in cars , Is it really a program? zmodeler who is he, because I searched a lot and did not find an answer that can do this feature ، please help me and tell me how made thes .
Deadspin
Beginner

Re: Animated light CARS

Post by Deadspin »

What do you mean animated lights?
[Lore and 3rd Party Emergency Vehicles | Custom Ped/EUP]
Nikoodem

Post by Nikoodem »

i think he means about it
People want 100euro for tutorials...
MafiaMafia

Post by MafiaMafia »

I want to know this too
Elite352

Post by Elite352 »

Nikoodem wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:13 am i think he means about it
People want 100euro for tutorials...
Step 1: Select the parts of the car you want toe add the lights to and separate them from the car. Step 2: Copy the part as many times as u want your lights to light up Step 3: Create a material named "script_rt_dials_speedo [PAINT:2]", set it to "vehicle_lights_emissive", then in the material properties set the diffuse color to what u want it to be (can always be changed with the secondary color) and set the detail texture map to "script_rt_dials_speedo.dds" (attached). Step 4: Simply apply your new material to the parts you want to be lights and take the material in the material browser and drag it to scene selection. Step 5: Create a new UV map for your lights and make sure to choose to force the material onto the UV map. Step 6: Map each of the lights onto the temperature gauge and when the car is started the gauge will move and light up your lights. Step 7: Export and add the "script_rt_dials_speedo.dds" to your .ytd file for your car and edit your "vehicles.meta" file and search for "<dashboardType>" and make sure the line says "<dashboardType>VDT_SPEEDO</dashboardType>". Congratulations you have successfully added your lights. If you want a video you can follow although it is in arabic you can visually follow it the go to youtube and search "Mohsen Almansoori" and his current latest video is the tutorial. Enjoy -Elite
Attachments
script_rt_dials_speedo.rar
(100.88 KiB) Downloaded 213 times
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

there is quite good video guide on youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FAgnXwSUmE