Hey OLeg

GTA:V Modding with ZModeler3 discussion.
rockbergema

Hey OLeg

Post by rockbergema »

Hey OLeg
Last edited by rockbergema on Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
rockbergema

Re: Hey OLeg

Post by rockbergema »

Oleg don't want to answer ??
Last edited by rockbergema on Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: Hey OLeg please give me a tutorial from obj or dae or fbx files to a gta v character, this really messes me up. Plea

Post by Oleg »

Oleg is on vacation with mobile phone in hands. He barely can make you such a tutorial.
Check YouTube- there are many video tutorials on this subject there.
rockbergema

Re: Hey OLeg please give me a tutorial from obj or dae or fbx files to a gta v character, this really messes me up. Plea

Post by rockbergema »

I've searched on youtube but there is no detail and almost no tutorial, if there is please give me the youtube link, this is a paid zmodeller3, I have subscribed to you, it's a waste of time if I have to find the tutorial myself, if zmodeller3 is free I won't problem it please help me oleg
lld123

Post by lld123 »

Shut up guy ! Just because you buy the software doesn't mean the seller is obligated to teach you. When you bought the GTA V game from Rock Star or Steam, did you ask Rock Star or Steam to teach you how to play? Or you buy 3ds max software, do you think the seller teaches you how to build 3D models? Goof !
Deadspin
Beginner

Post by Deadspin »

rockbergema wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 2:09 pm I've searched on youtube but there is no detail and almost no tutorial, if there is please give me the youtube link, this is a paid zmodeller3, I have subscribed to you, it's a waste of time if I have to find the tutorial myself, if zmodeller3 is free I won't problem it please help me oleg
That's kind of a fucked way of looking at things bud. Just because you paid for the license doesn't mean he needs to teach you how to use the software.

Get the fuck on youtube, look up vehicle conversions (Cause there isn't gonna be a clothing tutorial) and use that knowledge, plus the extensive knowledge found here on the forums from the myriad different users trying to figure things out, and convert your high poly shit to a usable YFT.
[Lore and 3rd Party Emergency Vehicles | Custom Ped/EUP]