CreateVertexDeclaration failed

GTA:V Modding with ZModeler3 discussion.
lawdy

CreateVertexDeclaration failed

Post by lawdy »

Hello,

So i took a break from Zmod but now I'm back at it again. I had a perfectly working save file when i quit, but now it's not working anymore. The things that have changed since i last opened the project:
1. New ZM version
2. New GPU, new CPU (if that matters)

I open the project that worked fine before, some compononets/meshes work fine when i enable them in the hierarchy. And some nothing happens and I get an error code saying CreateVertexDeclaration (16 elements) failed.

If I instead create a new project and import my .ytd and .ydd i get (they work in GTA):
CDevice9::DrawIndexedPrimitive failed [An undetermined error occured inside the Direct3D subsystem]

Any ideas? Thanks
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: CreateVertexDeclaration failed

Post by Oleg »

try changing settings on Rendering Device page. Especially, caching method could be of your interest - try either "Always" or "Never", then restart ZModeler and give your file a second try. Also, can you send me your .z3d file and specify which of objects is the problematic one?
lawdy

Re: CreateVertexDeclaration failed

Post by lawdy »

Oleg wrote:try changing settings on Rendering Device page. Especially, caching method could be of your interest - try either "Always" or "Never", then restart ZModeler and give your file a second try. Also, can you send me your .z3d file and specify which of objects is the problematic one?
Thanks for your reply. I've tried both Never and Always, and Automatic. Same problem it seems. I'll send you a PM with the project file and some more details.