"Order not complete" on license

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

rockwlll

"Order not complete" on license

Post by rockwlll »

I had bought a 1 month license, the money was taken out of my account but the license is not there to activate. I go to the "Past orders" tab and see that its pending but before when I buy a license I can activate it immediately after purchase. Please help
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: "Order not complete" on license

Post by Oleg »

Hello.

Currently, I do not see any pending payments on PayPal account. Also, when payment was accepted but not funded yet, PayPal sends a notification to "delay sending goods or providing service until we clear the payment". There were no such notifications on my account too. If you were debited, there should be transaction details and you can contact PayPal on this matter.

If you were not debited, you can delete the order in your web account and try again. If you do so, I strongly advise to log out from PayPal first, so making a purchase should open a "Log in to PayPal" window. Also, if you have paid with PayPal account in first attempt, try the "Pay with debit/credit card" button instead.

There was an updated in PayPal integration recently and some users report they have problems completing the payment. But your description slightly differs on what they usually report.