I was purchasing a license, and it charged my card, but then it never gave me the liccense/

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

AntonioS_FIVEM

I was purchasing a license, and it charged my card, but then it never gave me the liccense/

Post by AntonioS_FIVEM »

I was purchasing another One month license, it charged my card and didn't give me the appropriate license.
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: I was purchasing a license, and it charged my card, but then it never gave me the liccense/

Post by Oleg »

I can see license on your web account issued today. Is this the purchase you have problem with? You can reach me out via e-mail if needed.
urmomsdaddy

Re: I was purchasing a license, and it charged my card, but after 2 or 3 days it took my license away

Post by urmomsdaddy »

I purchased a license, and it charged my card, but after 2 or 3 days it took my license away
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: I was purchasing a license, and it charged my card, but then it never gave me the liccense/

Post by Oleg »

This does not sound like an ordinary case, Specify your purchase details and account name / Platform ID, so I can locate the order and your web account to check what went wrong.

Edit:
Make sure you log in to your original web account "glitch69", as you seem like created a new account "urmomsdaddy" with the same platform ID. The first account does have your paid license running, the second has nothing.

Also, I have assigned your e-mail from purchase onto original account so you can use these details to recover password if you can't log in to an old account.
glitch69

Post by glitch69 »

hey sorry for the bother again but when i go into zmod and i sign in and stuff it still says my license failed
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Configure online validation for your platform by assigning password onto it on "My computers" page and using this password in ZModeler on "Account Setup" page alongside with your account name.