Account Removed/ Lost?

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

OfficialD3PO

Account Removed/ Lost?

Post by OfficialD3PO »

I recently purchased zmodeler and have been using it perfectly fine. I went to use the program today and it acted like my license was invalid. I went to go sign into my account to find out that my account no longer exist???? I had to make a whole new account. I could also make a new account with my original username so im rather confused and concerned rather if i will always be charged the monthly fee from the original account and why i lost the account to begin with.

Original Account name is: beastinrapper
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: Account Removed/ Lost?

Post by Oleg »

Nope, your account is named "OfficialD3PO" and it is still available. You have last time logged there on 9th of January 2023. Also, you have a license there still running with 12 days on it.

Your platform ID has logged in to validate license on Jan 21st, so it looks like platform password in ZModeler get messed.

If you can't get into your account, you can reset password. There were no e-mail assigned on account, so reset password was not an option to recover access. For you to be able to recover access, I've set an e-mail from your purchase (******.johnston1**@gmail.com). You can use these details to get temporary password to log in to your web account. Then change password for account, then assign password onto your platform ID again. Then specify updated platform password in ZModeler too.

P.S. ZModeler payment is not a subscription, you are not charged on a constant basis. Every license you buy is a single one-time purchase. Do not be confused with the price "per month" specified on license purchase page - it is for information only. The full price for entire selected license period is paid during checkout.
OfficialD3PO

Re: Account Removed/ Lost?

Post by OfficialD3PO »

So odd.... I see my license now.... sorry and thank you for notifying me of how the billing works!