About License Revoke

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

Real_Gamer

About License Revoke

Post by Real_Gamer »

Hey Just needed a help actually some days ago my PC Motherboard Ran into a problem and i had to revoke the license of my Zmodeler 3 because i thought i need to Change my PC but luckily the Motherboard got fixed so can i revalidate yhe License back on the Same PC?
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: About License Revoke

Post by Oleg »

Sure. you will need to activate your license for your platform ID again. then install new license key in ZModeler.

If you have got a new platform ID in ZModeler (e.g. a BIOS was updated), you can remove your old platform ID and add the new one (even if you have activated license in first step already). Just activate license once again for correct ID (without revocation - platform removal will revoke license).
Real_Gamer

Post by Real_Gamer »

Thanks For The Reply but the thing is nothing is changed on my PC the PC is same as it was. No Bios update no hardware change no windows reinstall nothing happened. I just wanna re active the license on same platform on which i revoked the license somedays ago as i thought i had to get a new PC.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

then activate license for your platform ID again and install new license key in ZModeler.
Real_Gamer

Post by Real_Gamer »

Okay thanks will i need to buy the license again or i can re-activate my old lucense as the old license have 70-80 days left
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

until license in your web account expires, you are free to manage this license. If you need a license key for your computer's ID, activate license in web account for this ID. If your paid license is already activated for the same ID, then use the license key you have on this license - it will get installed on this ID just fine. If your platform ID has changed, remove the old ID and add the new one - at this point your license will get detached from old ID and will be available for activation for another ID again.

You are writing nothing has changed on your computer/hardware, so I expect no platform ID change to happen at all. There is nothing you actually need to do in web account with your paid license - just install license key in ZModeler (in case you have reinstalled it).