Platform ID stuck on an inactive profile.

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

DredyD1

Platform ID stuck on an inactive profile.

Post by DredyD1 »

Hi my Platform ID (9WBXZ-9D) is stuck on an inactive profile. I would like to have it transferred to this profile so I can purchase a license and use zmod.
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: Platform ID stuck on an inactive profile.

Post by Oleg »

DredyD1 wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 7:51 pm Hi my Platform ID (9WBXZ-9D) is stuck on an inactive profile. I would like to have it transferred to this profile so I can purchase a license and use zmod.
Specify your account name and platform ID you have problems with. I can not find any account with platform ID "9WBXZ-9D", it should be available for addition.
DredyD1

Post by DredyD1 »

I believe it was stuck on an account called DredyD. The only reason I believe that it is stuck is because everytime I try and register it to this current profile, it says something went wrong, please try again later.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

This platform ID is now on your web account. Mind to assign password onto your platform ID as trial license can only be installed in automatic mode.
DredyD1

Post by DredyD1 »

I just logged into my account and got zmod functioning now, thank you for all the help. Looking forward to learning more about the program.