Can login on forum but not on main site?

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

Hazaat

Can login on forum but not on main site?

Post by Hazaat »

Hey guys, I have no idea why but I can log in on the forum sub site but not on the man site. Same credentials but it says doesn't match. I can't even reset my password or anything because the main site does not recognize my email. What can I do to fix this?
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: Can login on forum but not on main site?

Post by Oleg »

ZModeler web account is a different thing than the forum account. It have to be created too. Currently, there is no ZModeler account "Hazaat".

Post by Guest »

Thanks for your reply, are the recovery mail system intact at the moment? because I tried some usernames which are likely to work and it worked for one with my email address, unfortunately there is no recovery mail in my inbox. Neither in my standard inbox nor in any other (spam / ads).
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Guest wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 3:17 am Thanks for your reply, are the recovery mail system intact at the moment? because I tried some usernames which are likely to work and it worked for one with my email address, unfortunately there is no recovery mail in my inbox. Neither in my standard inbox nor in any other (spam / ads).
Unfortunately, e-mails coming from the system are not delivered or get filtered at some point. They arrive fine to my inbox within the same mail sever (@zmodeler2.com) but delivery to other mail servers seems to be rejected.

If you can't recover access to your web account, you can write me directly via e-mail with your account details.