Zmod will not pickup my PC

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

Bolted

Zmod will not pickup my PC

Post by Bolted »

Hello,

My platform ID is - ZW3PY-DQ

I have added it to my Zmod account, but it shows as 'Last activity: Never'

I have restarted my PC and ran as admin. I have also entered my account details. But nothing seems to work.
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: Zmod will not pickup my PC

Post by Oleg »

Make sure the ID has no misspells.
Assign password like 123456 onto your platform ID on "My computers" page.
Run ZModeler as Administrator, open "Account Setup" page, specify your account name and platform password from previous step. Press OK and restart ZModeler.
Bolted

Post by Bolted »

Hello,

I have tried the steps you listed with no sucess. I have attached 2 photos showing my Platofrm ID both in the app and on the website. I have tripple checked the platoform password.

Enything else i can do? Image
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

yes, everything looks correct. toggle "allow this platform to log in", type password 123456, press Submit. (password will disappear, it's OK). run ZModeler as Administrator, open "Account Setup" page there, specify your account name Bolted and platform password 123456. Press OK and restart ZModeler.

Note, you have no activated license for your platform ID, so upon restart of ZModeler you should check in web account on "My computers" page whether your platform ID logged in or not ("Last activity: Never" should be "Last activity: Novermber 25th" or something like that). If you see your platform has succeeded logging in to license server, activate license on "My licenses" page and restart ZModeler. this time it will download license key.

Post by Guest »

Hello,
I have followed the above still with no success. It still shows 'Last Login: Never'

Im not able to assign licenes. When i click on them nothing shows up. - https://imgur.com/kjfdlar

Im not too sure what else i can do here. Is there any way to 'reset' it?

Thanks.

Post by Guest »

Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

force refresh/reload web account with Ctrl+F5 keys, there was an update in script yesterday, you might get bad script cached.

meanwhile, I can see your platform ID has logged in to license server, so it is configured properly. activate the license and it should work fine upon restart of ZModeler.

Post by Guest »

Quick update -

Setting the password to 123456789 worked. My account now shows last active to be the 25th.

But i still cant assign a licence to this platform. When i click on either of my 'Unused' licences nothing will show up at the bottom to allow me to assign it to a new platform. - https://imgur.com/undefined
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Guest wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 7:18 am Quick update -

Setting the password to 123456789 worked. My account now shows last active to be the 25th.

But i still cant assign a licence to this platform. When i click on either of my 'Unused' licences nothing will show up at the bottom to allow me to assign it to a new platform.
pressed Ctrl+F5?
tried different web browser?

Post by Guest »

The Ctrl + F5 worked. I can now assign the licences.

Thanks for your help :)
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

yup... I'm making updates to web account right on the "product" version of the website and got some errors there.. bad standards, I know. but it's almost done already, so I think everything should work fine in a day or two.