E-mail: "verify pending", no email received

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

Andrei_03

E-mail: "verify pending", no email received

Post by Andrei_03 »

Hello, I get this problem on account settings. I want to get my email verified, but I don't receive any email. What should I do?

Oleg
Site Admin

Re: E-mail: "verify pending", no email received

Post by Oleg »

you have specified @yahoo.com e-mail. unfortunately, yahoo does not deliver e-mails from @zmodeler3.com, so I advise to use @gmail.com there if possible. In general, the e-mail is used there to recover password only, so if you use simple password or let your browser save it for you, there should be no problem at all. The web account is activate after creation with no e-mail specified, so you can use it fully.
Andrei_03

Post by Andrei_03 »

Thanks for the reply. Now it works fine

One more thing, is it okay if it says "Revalidate in 6 days"? Thank you very much
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

it is Ok. you will need to supply fresh validation to refresh this 6-days validity period. Consider it as "You can go offline for 6 days and ZModeler will work with your license key fine" (then supply fresh validation key for another 6-days period).

It is advised to assign password like 123456 onto your platform ID on "My computers" page. Then run ZModeler as Administrator, open "Account setup" page, specify your account name and platform password 123456. Press OK and restart ZModeler. It is likely ZModeler will be able to verify your license key automatically in background, so you will not need to care of validation at all up to expiration.
Andrei_03

Post by Andrei_03 »

Thank you!