account wont validate

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

feckinalien

account wont validate

Post by feckinalien »

ive done all of the steps. it says failed everytime it does not work. i feel i wasted money. could somebody help
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: account wont validate

Post by Oleg »

hello.

account is active/valid after creation.

when license key is installed in ZModeler, it need to be verified. If you have used copy&shift method to bring license key into ZModeler's window, then "Verification: Failed" is a correct scenario. You need to get the validation key for your license, "copy and shift" it too. If we are talking about paid license, then you can use this method. Before you get validation key in web account by pressing "Validate" button, it is advised to specify your ZModeler version explicitly: 32 bit or 64 bit. Then you can press "validate" button. Copy validation key, go back to ZModeler's license window, press and hold "Shift" key for 2-3 seconds. You will see "Verification: failed" changing to "Verification: revalidate in 6 days" or something like that.

Note, you will need to get and apply fresh validation from time to time to keep license running in ZModeler. It's OK to miss the time, just get and apply the fresh validation key as soon as ZModeler reports of license validity is failed. This is generally for using ZModeler in offline mode.

It is strongly advised to configure automatic license verification if you run in online mode.
Assign password like 123456 onto your platform ID on "My computers" page in web account.
Run ZModeler as Administrator, open "account setup" page, specify your account name and platform password 123456. Press OK and restart ZModeler.