Requesting a Refund

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

Fricke427

Requesting a Refund

Post by Fricke427 »

I bought Zmodeler today. And after spending hours trying to get the verification to work, I was finally able to get in.. Its not what I was expecting.. How do I go about getting a refund?
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: Requesting a Refund

Post by Oleg »

Your payment was refunded. License voided.
Babyboy801

Post by Babyboy801 »

:( I made a payment of $12 on a wrong account how I got by getting my refund
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Babyboy801 wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:06 am :( I made a payment of $12 on a wrong account how I got by getting my refund
You have activated your license for platform ID already. There is no a refund option in such a case unless you are OK with permanent platform ID ban. If you need the license to be on another platform ID, you can remove the wrong ID and add the correct ID onto your account.
Babyboy801

Post by Babyboy801 »

How do I switch platform id
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Add the correct platform ID onto your account on "My computers" page. Then activate the license for this platform ID on "My licenses" page.
Assign password onto your platform ID on "My computers" page. Run ZModeler, open "Account Setup" page, specify your account name and platform password there. Press OK and restart ZModeler.
Babyboy801

Post by Babyboy801 »

That did not work
babyboy801

Post by babyboy801 »

IMA NEED MY REFUND IM NOT OK WITH THIS
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

specify your account name and/or transaction ID please, so I know the exact transaction to refund.

Post by Guest »

44L16094N15718947
Babyboy801

Post by Babyboy801 »

My new platform id keep popping up and I'm trying to use my old platform id and it's not letting me it saying something about a free trial
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

you can use license key for platform ID that is shown in ZModeler. The ID ZModeler shows you in "About" window - is the only you can use.

Post by Guest »

My verification on zmodeler keep failing idk what else to do it been failing since yesterday
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

trial license can only be installed in automatic mode. manual installation mode via copy and shift is available on paid licenses only.

if you see in ZModeler license as "Expired", then license key is bad, you should activate license again to get a different license key.

To set up automatic license verification, you should assign password like 123456 onto your platform ID on "My computers" page. Then run ZModeler as Administrator, open "Account Setup" page, specify your account name and platform password 123456. Press OK and restart ZModeler.

if still no luck, specify your account name and platform ID you have a problem with, I'll check it on license server.
Babyboy801

Post by Babyboy801 »

Name babyboy801
Platform id HVXEU-TM
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

The license is OK and platform ID is ok. Is this the ID you see in ZModeler on "License Information" window?
I advise to assign password 123456 onto your platform ID on "My computers" page. Then run ZModeler as Administrator, open "Account Setup" page, specify your account name BABYBOY801 (mind it is upper-case) and platform password 123456. Press OK and restart ZModeler.