Verification Key not verifying & Not BEING ABLE TO IMPORT , LOAD OR MERGE ANY FILE

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

Purple_Joker

Verification Key not verifying & Not BEING ABLE TO IMPORT , LOAD OR MERGE ANY FILE

Post by Purple_Joker »

Hello , (Sorry about caps in subject)

I just purchased a liscene and any time i try to verify it it says failed, i then use zmodler and it gives me (Can not complete task: Your license denies this action. file:opensaveservice.cpp line:967
Error merging file "C:\Users\pujob\Downloads\2022 Transit van.z3d").

Any Fixes?
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: Verification Key not verifying & Not BEING ABLE TO IMPORT , LOAD OR MERGE ANY FILE

Post by Oleg »

The fix is to install license key properly. Until license key is installed and verified, nothing can be imported/loaded or merged.

1. Make sure the platform ID in your web account is exactly the one you see in ZModeler. A misspell will make it impossible to install license key.
2. assign password 123456 onto your platform ID in web account on "My computers" page.
3. run ZModeler as Administrator, open "Account Setup" page, specify your account name "Purple_Joker" and platform password 123456. Press OK and restart ZModeler as Administrator.

Your license key will be downloaded and verified automatically in 3-5 seconds. Then restart ZModeler once again.

It is strongly advised not to put ZModeler folder onto your desktop, "my documents" or "downloads" folders. It's advised not to put ZModeler folder onto system drive (if possible) and put it on another drive instead.

If you rely on a manual license key installation and validation (using copy&shift method), you need the latest version of ZModeler: 3.2.1.1195. Also, you should explicitly specify whether you use 32-bit or 64-bit version before your press "Validate" button in web account.