Verification Failed

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

Zerise

Verification Failed

Post by Zerise »

Hello,

today I randomly couldnt import anything anymore and I didnt get any error codes in the messaging box. I found out in license tab, that it could not verify.
I tried everything that was posted in other threads, such as creat platform password, select 64 Bit for the key, run it as admin, multiple restart, nothing, sometimes it says even Restart ZModeler but nothing ever changes, always License Validity: Expired and Verification Failed, I got 30 days left, license created on 20th December, is what it says (doesnt really line up but welp).
Is there anything else that I can try? I didnt change anything since yesterday and it even recognizes that last validition was today and also platform password was changed.
Thank you in advance
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: Verification Failed

Post by Oleg »

Hello.
Activate your license again to get a different license key. The license key you have in ZModeler has wrong days count on it.
Zerise

Post by Zerise »

Hey,
thank you, I did get the new license key, but it still says validation expired and verification failed
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

give it one more try please.
Zerise

Post by Zerise »

Thank you, it worked now!