Refund

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

glxxeno

Refund

Post by glxxeno »

Hello I have been using this product for only a couple of hours and it is very difficult to use it well. I have realised that i needed that money for something else.

Thx,
Sync
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: Refund

Post by Oleg »

Payment refunded. License voided.
Tommie.D

Post by Tommie.D »

Hyhy

i have a problem! So i bought the modeler license but the thing is that everytime i hold the shift for 2 seconds, it says failed?

Can u help me or refund me pls?

Thanks mate
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Tommie.D wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 1:41 pm Hyhy

i have a problem! So i bought the modeler license but the thing is that everytime i hold the shift for 2 seconds, it says failed?

Can u help me or refund me pls?

Thanks mate
once you copy license key in web account, open "License Information" window in ZModeler, press and hold Shift key for 2-3 seconds. Your license key must appear in "License Information" window. It will have "Verification: Failed" under it. It's a correct scenario.
(###)
Go back to web account, license panel. Specify whether you use 32-bit or 64-bit version of ZModeler and press "Validate" button. You will get a validation key. Copy validation key, go back to ZModeler's License Information window. Press and hold Shift key for 2-3 seconds again. You will see "Verification: Failed" changing to "Verification: revalidate in 6 days" or something like that. Press OK and restart ZModeler.

You will need to perform steps starting from (###) from time to time (e.g. every 5 days). It's ok if you miss the time frame, just supply fresh validation when ZModeler says "Verification: Failed" again.

Note, the manual method (###) works for the latest build of ZModeler only: 3.2.1.1195.
cyber_reape

Post by cyber_reape »

Hello i would like a refund because the app is very difficult for me to use. my username is cyber_reaper.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

cyber_reape wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:35 pm Hello i would like a refund because the app is very difficult for me to use. my username is cyber_reaper.
Hello. I've sent a request to BMT Micro to refund your payment. It might take 3-4 days to be refunded and might take some more days for the funds to be credited.
Your license is voided.