Unable to verify email.

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

Dyoxinide

Unable to verify email.

Post by Dyoxinide »

Hello, I have been waiting for over 2 days for my verification email for my ZModeler3 account. I've used 2 emails to see if that was the issue but no verification emails have been sent.
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: Unable to verify email.

Post by Oleg »

Hello.
ZModeler account does not require e-mail verification. Account is active after creation, you can use it. I still advise to assign e-mail on "Settings" page to be able to recover password.
Dyoxinide

Post by Dyoxinide »

Oleg wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 4:54 am Hello.
ZModeler account does not require e-mail verification. Account is active after creation, you can use it. I still advise to assign e-mail on "Settings" page to be able to recover password.
Ah okay, I was under the impression I needed to get my license I bought. I still haven't received it.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

That's because you've bought the license on account "Dyo" and wait for it on account "Dyoxinide".

I've added your platform onto account "Dyo", mind to assign password onto this platform and update ZModeler settings (point it to account Dyo too).
Dyoxinide

Post by Dyoxinide »

Perfect, thank you