my license wont activate

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

lootje050

my license wont activate

Post by lootje050 »

i bought my license i activeted my trial license but it wont activate
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: my license wont activate

Post by Oleg »

Make sure the platform ID in your web account is exactly the one you see in ZModeler. A misspell will make it impossible to install license key.
You have activated trial license, your paid license is not yet activated (it's time is not running). I advise to use trial license first, it's exactly the same as the paid one.

To install license key follow these steps (even if you did this already, do it once again step by step).
1. Assign password 123456 onto your platform ID in web account on "My computers" page.
2. Run ZModeler as Administrator, open "About" window and switch to "Account Setup" page.
3. Specify there your account name and platform password 123456. Press OK and restart ZModeler.

In web account on "My computers" page pick your platform ID. You should see "Last activity: October 27th 2022". It should not be "Last activity: Never".

4. Restart ZModeler as Administrator once again. This time you will see License Information window opened automatically and your license key downloaded and installed in 3-5 seconds. Press OK and restart ZModeler.
tyrannymedia

Post by tyrannymedia »

Followed these steps exactly and it is still saying "never"
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

tyrannymedia wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 7:16 am Followed these steps exactly and it is still saying "never"
Your platform ID has logged in to license server today. Did following the steps above solved the issue?