Cannot verify platform with license key.

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

jkoby78

Cannot verify platform with license key.

Post by jkoby78 »

Im attempting to verify my license key under license information as instructed by pressing the shift key on the website after copying the license key, when hitting shift the code verification says failed, when hitting validate on the website it says "Something is wrong on server. Please try again later."
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: Cannot verify platform with license key.

Post by Oleg »

log out and log in to web account. on "My licenses" page specify whether you use 32-bit or 64-bit version. press "Validate" button, you will get validation key.

You need to have the latest version of ZModeler, as manual license installation/validation will work for the latest build only.

copy license key in web account. open License Information window in ZModeler, press and hold Shift key for 2-3 seconds. you will see license key in ZModeler and "Verification: failed". now copy validation key in web account, go back to ZModeler's license window, press and hold Shift key for 2-3 seconds again. you will see "Verification: revalidate in 6 days". press OK and restart ZModeler.
jkoby78

Post by jkoby78 »

Hey thanks for the response! So I've done that and it continues to say failed, and everytime I hit validate it says sorry something went wrong with the server. Try again later.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Is this the trial license you are trying to validate manually?

I advise to assign password 123456 onto your platform ID on "My computers" page. Then run ZModeler as Administrator, open "Account Setup" page, specify your account name and platform password 123456 there. Press OK and restart ZModeler as Administrator. In most of cases, these steps resolve issue with license installation/validation.

Post by Guest »

No this is a full license I had purchased, I tried the password thing still no give as well as running as administrator. "Something is wrong on server. Try again later" is still being displayed when hitting validate, and the program is still saying verification failed.
jkoby78

Post by jkoby78 »

It also seems if I set a platform password it's not saving
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

if you get "something is wrong on server" I advise to log out and log in again. then assign password 123456 onto your platform ID, press Submit.

Run ZModeler as Administrator, open "Account Setup" page, specify your account name jkoby78 and platform password 123456. Press OK and restart ZModeler. Then check in web account on "My computers" page - your platform ID should show Last activity: 26th October 2022.

Platform password is saved, but field is cleared out, so it's OK to see empty password field.

Post by Guest »

Hey it worked! Thanks a lot man I've been itching to use it haha
deceptinate

Post by deceptinate »

Verification just keeps checking to be online I don't know what else to do at this point.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

online verification works in the latest version only (3.3.0.1231) and requires ZModeler to be run as Administrator.