Platform has been blacklisted

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

Tjxxxelite25875s

Platform has been blacklisted

Post by Tjxxxelite25875s »

Hi I'm trying to fix my license for zmodler my wife didn't recognise the payment and cancelled on PayPal which got refunded. I have repaid the money back to you and would really like to reinstate my license from what was left on it im really sorry and assure you it won't happen again my platform id is hlp42-ty thank you and sorry again
Tjxxxelite25875s

Re: Platform has been blacklisted

Could you help please. I'm also not receiving the verification email i have tryed numerous times
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Hello. You should contact me via e-mail, so we can resolve your issue. Currently I can't even find your account name as you have not specified it. neither platform id hlp42-ty could be found. If you made the purchase, specify me your transaction number, so I can locate the payment and an account you've made it from. And mind to specify correct platform ID so I could take care of it too.

My e-mail is shown in ZModeler on "Product information" page of About window.
Tjxxxelite25875s

My account name is tjxxx and the platform that got blacklisted is HLP42-TY I've tryed emailing you a few times but don't know if they went through. I've also been trying to connect to the forum with my id but says not verified ive tryed to verify the email but I don't recieve any
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

I've added platform ID HLP42-TY onto your account. Assign password 123456 onto this platform on "My computers" page. Run Zmodeler as Administrator, open "Account Setup" page, specify your account name TJxXx and platform password 123456. Press OK and close ZModeler. Activate license in web account, then run ZModeler and it should download and validate your license key automatically.
Tjxxxelite25875s

Thank you so much