account problem

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

nahilthedev

account problem

Post by nahilthedev »

cant acces my acount i created another one and same thing. it wont send me the email to reset the password on either accounts what should i do?
i have the paypal recipt but nothing else in my emails about creating an account or anything about confirming any past purchases.
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: account problem

Post by Oleg »

write me directly via e-mail, i'll check the situation.
Your ZModeler account is associated with e-mail nahil.*****.***rani@gmail.com
You can use these details to recover password. Mind to check Spam/Junk box, as recovery e-mail could get there.
nahilthedev.

Post by nahilthedev. »

so i just tried to login on both my accounts with the same info ive ben trying for a week and it worked, the new issue is i don't seam to receive emails from the forum or my zmodeler3 account. i have 2 account both with forum account but i don't get the email to complete the forum sign up or any purchase conformation emails ive looked in junk/spam ive check the same email on diffrent platforms like a phone and i dont see anything plz help

account 1
nahilthedev
form email is same a zmodeler3 account

account 2
nahilthedev2
form email is same a zmodeler3 account

i cant email you as i cant access my form account
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

you don't need another account nahilthedev2. I've removed this forum account and activated forum account nahilthedev. Also, I've moved your recently purchased 30-days license from nahilthedev2 account onto account nahilthedev (license is paused, you can use it later).

I advise to assign password like 123456 onto your platform ID in web account on "My computers" page. Run ZModeler as Administrator, open "Account Setup" page, specify your account name nahilthedev and platform password 123456. Press OK and restart ZModeler.

There are no any "confirmation" or "activation" e-mails other than forum account activation. And forum account is no way related to ZModeler account or license purchase/installation.

If you have any other issue, feel free to post on forum or send a private message.
e_tv

Post by e_tv »

Hello
I downloaded ZModeler and then wanted to activate the license. However, I accidentally put my platform ID on the blacklist (ZEHFC-EW). Is there a possibility that the Platform ID works again? I would like to test it before I buy it.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

e_tv wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:02 am Hello
I downloaded ZModeler and then wanted to activate the license. However, I accidentally put my platform ID on the blacklist (ZEHFC-EW). Is there a possibility that the Platform ID works again? I would like to test it before I buy it.
Sure, I've restored this ID on your account e_tv. Assign password like 123456 onto your platform ID on "My computers" page. Run ZModeler, open "Account Setup" page specify your account name e_tv and platform password 123456. press OK and restart ZModeler.