I need to get in contact with whoether runs this now

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

PoweredByNexXuZGUESS

I need to get in contact with whoether runs this now

Post by PoweredByNexXuZGUESS »

i cant use it and i have paid my license. What happened to my license?

Hi guys, good day, I just bought a 30-day license to use the software but it doesn't tell me anything about it other than "Querying for trial availability for you platform" and the truth is I've spent half a day downloading the software again, I've waited 3 hours to see if it reacted but nothing happens! and my license time period is running. I need some solution for this. I attached photos of the problem.

(For image security I censored the license code, but if you need the uncensored photo, let me know and I'll send it to you)

(it's my first time in this forum, Ty for all :oops: )

https://prnt.sc/zwseyZ1NcwbI

https://prnt.sc/XYJS4ZFjg5sB

https://prnt.sc/pzji369Bm_ZJ
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: I need to get in contact with whoether runs this now

Post by Oleg »

Assign password 123456 onto your platform on "My computers" page.
Run ZModeler as Administrator, open "Account Setup" page, specify your account name and platform password 123456. Press OK and restart ZModeler.
PoweredByNexXuZGUESS

Well, it doesn't tell me what it used to, but now it shows me this window "You can create an account at www.zmodeler3.com/account and register your Platform ID there to get trial license. To let ZModeler install license key, specify account name and platform password on the next page." but I hit the shift key and it does not update or validate the license :cry:
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

I can see a "spinning" circle icon in the bottom of ZModeler window. Most likely ZModeler can't reach updates server and will be unable to reach license server too.

In such a case you can use manual license installation and validation method only.

Run ZModeler, open Account Setup page, clear account name and password fields, press OK and restart ZModeler.
Copy your license key in web account. Open "License Information" window. Press and hold Shift key for 2-3 seconds. You should see your license key in ZModeler followed by "Verification: Failed".

##
Go back to web account, press "Validate" button there. It is advised to specify your ZModeler version (32 bit or 64 bit) explicitly before pressing "Validate". You will get a short validation key. Copy it. Go back to ZModeler's license window, press and hold Shift key for 2-3 seconds again. You should see "Verification: Failed" changing to "Verification: revalidate in 6 days" or something like that. Your license key is installed, restart ZModeler.

You will need to perform steps from ## every 5-6 days to keep license key running in ZModeler. It's not a problem if you miss the time frame or re-validate every day, both scenarios are OK. Once you see "your license denies this action" on import/export - you need a fresh validation as it goes in steps ##.

Post by Guest »

Hello, bro, I did everything as you told me but when I run zmodeler as administrator I get this error, and the truth is I don't know what it could be, previously I used a zmodeler that was cracked by someone but I didn't know that it was used for payment and a friend He recommended me to buy it from your page and take advantage of all the potential of the program and so I did, but the truth is that I have no idea why now it does not open the software when it is extracted, but if I run it from the compressed file it does open it normally only that I can not run it as administrator from there and the configuration with which I usually use it is not saved, I thank you for the solution and your help, greetings. (I even thought it was a problem with my operating system and I backed up all the information and installed the system again and it still persists.)

Pic here

https://prnt.sc/DeI2KRwJHODv
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Most likely ZModeler will not run on your computer. It doesn't like the environment, may be you are running a virtual PC?
PoweredByNexXuZGUESS

Previously it worked normally, I used a pirated version of zm3, and a friend told me that the paid version has better tools and that's why I bought it, but these have been the problems, and no, it's not a virtual pc, it's a laptop like we usually meet. You cannot delete the ID of my platform and the data of my registered pc to see if it has been a validation error and has been bugged or something like that?
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

unfortunately, I can't assist on this issue. It comes from a protection shield that is applied onto application after I compile/build it and this is a third-party solution that I have no access to. When this shield fails, I can't assist in any manner rather than suggesting to use another computer for ZModeler if possible. The only other hint could be to run ZModeler as Administrator, and perfectly move ZModeler from a system drive onto another drive if possible.