Platform ID not working.

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

IsaiahGT

Platform ID not working.

Post by IsaiahGT »

Hello, I was running off the free trial of zmod and my license all of a sudden failed the verification. I then went on zmods website to remove my platform and then it was removed. I tried to add it back but now it will not add back. I've even made a new account to just purchase a license and every time I try to add the platform, it just says an error has occurred, please try again later. I was looking forward to finishing one of my projects but I can't because zmod will not allow me to add my platform back. On the main account where it was running off the trial, every time I add my platform back it says successfully added, please purchase a license. Once I click OK my pc still does not show up in the platform list. Any help would be appreciated, just not understanding why this problem occurred out of nowhere.
IsaiahGT

Re: Platform ID not working.

Post by IsaiahGT »

My platform id is 9WBXZ-9D and my zmodeler3 username is DredyD.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

I've restored your platform ID.
Assign password onto your platform again, activate trial license and let ZModeler download new license key.
IsaiahGT

Post by IsaiahGT »

Oleg wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:04 am I've restored your platform ID.
Assign password onto your platform again, activate trial license and let ZModeler download new license key.

Thank you so much. All my issue are resolved and I am able to continue my project. I know next time to not blacklist my platform to try and resolve the issue. If I have any other problems do I make a post in the forums again depending on the topic?
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

sure. I answer every topic created on forum if I know how to assist.
dmw4176

Post by dmw4176 »

Getting error "platform not found" wrong account name or misspell ID. The platform ID is HTGHZ-G7 any help is appreciated.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

dmw4176 wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 6:09 pm Getting error "platform not found" wrong account name or misspell ID. The platform ID is HTGHZ-G7 any help is appreciated.
Assign password onto your platform ID in web account on "My computers" page.
Specify your account name and platform password in ZModeler on "Account Setup" page. Press OK and restart ZModeler.