Cant verify email

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

AFluffyCat3

Cant verify email

Post by AFluffyCat3 »

Ive tried multiple times now with different alias emails and everytime when ive submitted i havent gotten a single mail, any idea or solutoin?
NORDIC

Re: Cant verify email

Post by NORDIC »

I'm having the same issue, but it's about getting a verification email to link the forum account with the software. Think something is wrong with the server cuz I can't activate my license either before being logged out automatically as soon as I press a button.
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: Cant verify email

Post by Oleg »

There is only e-mail verification when creating forum account. It's irrelevant to ZModeler account, software or licenses management. To install a license you don't need a forum account at all.

Your web account at https://www.zmodeler3.com/account/ is active after creation and does not require e-mail verification. You should specify e-mail to be able to recover password.

License activation can log out from web account, if this happens on the next day too, contact me via e-mail or on forum, I'll assist to resolve the issue. This happens on some platform IDs on short-term licenses (30, 60 and 90 days), it's a rare case for long term licenses (180 days and more).