Switching Windows Issue

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

prueling

Switching Windows Issue

Post by prueling »

IDK where to ask for this so I'll just post here

Thing is, this has been my problem with Zmodeler as a whole: it's hard to switch tabs to other windows/apps. It's like getting stuck. You need to be persistent with switching windows just to switch to another app or something. It's pretty frustrating as I work with Zmodeler and Blender at the same time. It's hard to switch back and forth.

Appreciate any help with this.

PS. I'm using Windows 10 and using a laptop Predator Helios 300 (if that matters)
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: Switching Windows Issue

Post by Oleg »

Do you use multiple desktops, or this is one desktop with several applications running?
Also, does this window-switching issue related to some specific scenarios (e.g. when some ZModeler's window like Materials Editor) is shown? or it happens always?
prueling

Re: Switching Windows Issue

Post by prueling »

I use 2 monitors but this occurs as well when I don't use an external monitor.
This happens all the time. I tried restarting the explorer, thinking it was just a bug with windows but then, this only occurs whenever I open Zmodeler so I know it is Zmodeler's bug. When I don't open Zmodeler, it's normal to switch windows. Even if I close Zmodeler (even if I just accidentally opened it and close right after), the problem persists until I restart the system.