license verification won't pass

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

maxi86

license verification won't pass

Post by maxi86 »

Hello. I have an trial license for my desktop PC but it doesn't pass the verification. I've tried all everything but the verification won't pass anyway. Please help me out. In the future I would like to buy a license for this program. Thank you very much.
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: license verification won't pass

Post by Oleg »

Move ZModeler folder from a system drive to another drive if possible (e.g. D:\Modding\ZModeler). Also, make sure to run ZModeler as Administrator. Currently, I can see a spinning circle icon in the bottom of ZModeler window - ZModeler can't reach updates/license server.
maxi86

Post by maxi86 »

Hello again. Tried all the methods but still the problem persists. The circle icon is spinning but Zmodeler can't connect to the update server. I've checked my internet connection but there are no problems :( :oops:

bunny.aivp

Post by bunny.aivp »

i am not getting my trial license as i accidentally removed my platform
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

bunny.aivp wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 7:28 am i am not getting my trial license as i accidentally removed my platform
Your platform ID was added on April 8th and could use its trial license to the moment already.
I've restored your platform ID with new trial license. Do not remove your platform ID from web account, I will not give you trial license anymore.