License activation / blacklist

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

MoneyMitch

License activation / blacklist

Post by MoneyMitch »

Hello, I've just gone through hell and back trying to activate the 15 day license trial, my friends have also had a very bad time trying to get their license(s) to work. I just ended up blackmailing my own platform-ID by accident because I wanted to re-do everything, it ended up deleting my 15 day trial even though I had removed it from the platform-ID prior to deleting said platform ID. So now I have an additional problem ontop of my main problem.

1. I cant get the license to activate / validate, holding shift key in zmodeler does nothing, yes I restarted, yes I logged in, yes I ran as admin and yes I did all the steps.
2. My platform ID is now blacklisted and unable to be submitted. I dont know what to do anymore and I dont know if I can share my platform ID here. If so let me know and I'll post it so you can check it out or whatever.
3. My free 15 day trial has vanished

My Zmodeler account name is Mitta024

Thanks.
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: License activation / blacklist

Post by Oleg »

Hello.

In most of cases, license installation problems are caused by misspell in platform ID when adding it to web account, or using account password in ZModeler instead of platform password.

I've added your platform ID with trial license again.

You should assign password like 123456 onto your platform ID in web account. Then activate license.
Run ZModeler as Administrator, open "Account Setup" page. Specify your account name and platform password 123456. Press OK and restart ZModeler.

Note, trial license can not be installed via copy+shift method, it will not work.
MoneyMitch

Post by MoneyMitch »

Okay, I've set the account information correctly in the zmodeler application, but how do I validate the trail license then? I see this on the UCP:

Can I just start doing my thing now or is there another way I can validate said license.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

shown what you have in ZModeler's "License Information" window please.
MoneyMitch

Post by MoneyMitch »

Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

I can not find any account with this platform ID. Are you sure you made no misspell when you've added platform ID onto your web account? A misspell will make it impossible to install license in ZModeler.

Also, what is your web account name? I can't find it too.
MoneyMitch

Post by MoneyMitch »

I fixed it, thank you very much for the quick help.
TEAM2BEAN

Post by TEAM2BEAN »

I added my platform id and got a trial but when i try to validate it doesnt work! so i accidentaly removed my platform and now i cant fix it! Can i please get my platform back and my trial code?
My username on zmodeler3 is TEAM2BEAN
My platform id is H7AKT-5F
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

I've restored your platform ID, but you need to assign password onto your platform ID again.