Can not complete task: Your license denies this action.

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

GVONNY

Can not complete task: Your license denies this action.

Post by GVONNY »

License is still valid for 7 days but get this error now when trying to import. Worked just fine a few days ago
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: Can not complete task: Your license denies this action.

Post by Oleg »

what is shown in "License Information" window?
Get a new validation key, "copy and shift" it into License Information window to refresh validity of your license key.

If you see your license key as "Expired" in ZModeler's window, revoke license and activate it again to get a new license key.

Other than that I can see your platform ID has logged in to license server today (and your license does have 7 days left). In most of cases this should be enough for ZModeler to refresh validation automatically. Make sure there are no other "zmodeler3.exe" process running in background, there could be a file access conflict.
Garcia109011

Post by Garcia109011 »

Hey so ive been having a lot of issues with the license key and anytime I try to erport a vehicle it says Can not complete task: Your license denies this action.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Garcia109011 wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 2:13 pm Hey so ive been having a lot of issues with the license key and anytime I try to erport a vehicle it says Can not complete task: Your license denies this action.
Your license key is still not installed in ZModeler.
Reboot your computer, as there could be a file access conflict.

Assign password onto your platform ID in web account and specify this password in ZModeler on 'Account Setup' page along with your account name. Press OK and restart ZModeler as Administrator.