Bought licence and wont valiadet!!

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

OxyUK

Bought licence and wont valiadet!!

Post by OxyUK »

i have bought a licence but i cant get validated. i feel like ive just been scammed.
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: Bought licence and wont valiadet!!

Post by Oleg »

Hello.
I can see platform ID on your account has logged in to license server recently. In most of cases this is enough for ZModeler to download and validate license.
Is your issue resolved already?
jack8543

Post by jack8543 »

I'm having the same issue. I just got the license. Now I try to validate and it wont do it. I copy the ID and go back and hit shift, nothing is happening. I have tried it several times.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Make sure to copy license key first. then press and hold shift key in ZModeler's license information window. your license key have to appear. if nothing happens, your platform ID in web account is likely to have a misspell. Then press Validate button in web account, copy validation key, go back to ZModeler's license window and press shift again. Your license key should get validated. press OK and restart ZModeler.

note, it is advised to specify your zmodeler version explicitly: 32 bit or 64 bit before you press "Validate". Do not rely on "Autodetect" mode there.