zmod not validating

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

showtixme

zmod not validating

Post by showtixme »

zmod was working fine but then I changed the cpu in my cpu and when I went back into zmod it wouldn't let me import my cars, it says your license denies this action. my subscription was up I bought a new one and it wouldn't let me switch the subscription. I get on today and it lets me switch the subscription, but it won't validate is says make an account on the zmod website
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: zmod not validating

Post by Oleg »

Hello.

If your platform ID has changed, you can remove your old platform ID and add the new one. Then activate the remainder of your license for the new ID and install new license key in ZModeler.

If your platform ID is still the same, make sure the license key shown in ZModeler is the one you see in web account. Press validate button in web account, copy validation key, go back to ZModeler's License Information window, press and hold Shift key for 2-3 seconds. You should see "Verification: revalidate in 6 days" or something like that. Note, it is recommended to specify your ZModeler version explicitly: 32 bit or 64 bit before you press "Validate" button.