cannot verify and use tool

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

fatboymell

cannot verify and use tool

Post by fatboymell »

PC - 9XGYR-4Q
my license MUQD5-GRR97-AN2BX-9JTLN-MHQ4F
when i go hold shift i get nothing but a verification failed ive waited 2-3 days not contact back no help or anytning
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: cannot verify and use tool

Post by Oleg »

Hello.

Validation/Verification is a delivery of verification key to ZModeler. It is either downloaded by ZModeler automatically or supplied with "copy and shift" method exactly like you do with license key itself.

The automatic method is recommended, so you don't need to bother with verifying your key from time to time, ZModeler will do this automatically. You should assign password like 123456 onto your platform ID in web account, then specify your account name and platform password 123456 in ZModeler on "Account Setup" page. Press OK and restart ZModeler as Administrator.

Manual method requires you to press "Validate" button in web account on your license panel. You will get a validation key. Copy and "Shift" it into ZModeler. Note, it is recommended to specify your ZModeler version (32 bit or 64 bit) explicitly before you press "validate" as keys for 32-bit and 64-bit versions are different.

Finally, I've paused your paid license and reset it back to 30 days so you don't have wasted time on license. You should activate it again to get a new license key. Install license key and apply validation (automatically or manually) as specified above.