Unable to login to account or reset password

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

ratattack

Unable to login to account or reset password

Post by ratattack »

i made a zmodeler account under ratattack afew days ago, after setting up all the licenses i deleted zmodeler, today i reinstalled it and when trying to log into that same account i cant, i tried to send a password reset but never received it at the email i know it was linked to. i then made a new account under ratattacked and because the other account had a trial licence i cant use this account. would love to either have my old account back or my new one to be updated to have the trial licence. thanks for any help

platform id: ZBPPR-EC
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: Unable to login to account or reset password

Post by Oleg »

There were no e-mail attached to your first account, so you was unable to recover password.
I've set an e-mail on your old account, so now you can reset password. Also, I've removed your new account as you can't get trial onto your new account.
MuVz_2

Post by MuVz_2 »

i made a zmodeler account and after 2 or 1 week i forget my pass and i want to login please help and let me reset my password
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Your account name is MuVz_2
I've set an e-mail from your order onto your account (muv********@gmail.com), so you can use these details to reset password.
SrEnthusiasm

Post by SrEnthusiasm »

Hello admin Oleg pls help I can't reset my password I think it's being hijacked my userID is SrEnthusiasm I hope you relieved me ASAP cos I'm wondering my few days license before the expiration.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

There were no e-mail assigned on your web account. I have set your e-mail (from purchases) on account, so you can use "Reset password" option now.